Project Debt Relief, a website that offers free information to people looking to get out of debt, is extremely happy to announce that they are now offering a $300 scholarship. This opportunity is intended for business, economics, or finance students located in the U.S.A. It is a general scholarship that aims to help the applicant supplement the costs of higher education.
Award Amount: $300
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must either be a High School senior that plans on continuing their education at a college or university next fall, OR a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university. Preference will be given to students who show a greater-than-average interest in the areas of business, entrepreneurship, economics, or finance.
This is an essay-based scholarship contest. We are asking applicants to create a 500-word article and post it on a website or blogging platform. The essay should be based on the outlined topic below and provide inspiration and motivation to those who read it.
2013 Essay Topic: The Entrepreneurial Spirit
You Will Be Judged On:
- Effort and Creativity
- Unique Ideas
- Feedback (Did you write something that other people want to share on Facebook, Twitter, etc?)
- Create a unique 500-word blog post that is about this years essay topic
- Embed the Project Debt Relief Scholarship banner below.
- Publish the blog post with the banner link on your website or favorite blogging platform (We have made a list of blogging platforms below)
- In an e-mail, please send us your name, the college or university you will be attending, your major, and the link to your published blog post to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please embed this image somewhere in your blog post:
If you are comfortable with HTML, you can just paste the following code into your HTML text editor:
Scholarship Deadline: January 31st, 2014 (The winner will be announced by the end of February 2014)
We’re Excited to Read Your Entrepreneurial Blog Posts!